I have been nominated for Liebster Award by https://onyxshortclawegdr.com/( do check out) blog.
It feels good when someone rewards you with such gestures. Thank you, it means a lot!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Step one, thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Step two, answer the questions you’ve been given. Step three, nominate eleven bloggers and provide eleven questions, the more inventive and thoughtful the better. Step four, notify your nominees.
My answers to the questions asked:
1. Do you have a writing ritual?
Yes, I write whatever I sense through my lenses.
2. What kind of music inspires and influences you?
3. How do you procrastinate, and does it help you?
I don’t believe in the same.
4. What is your favorite season, and why?
Spring, because it brings good vibes.
5. What would you say your spirit animal is?
6. What is your greatest strength?
My to-do attitude because I love to give a try to everything that comes across.
7. Do you have any recurring dreams?
8. How do you approach your fears?
By facing them
9. What do you enjoy when viewing the blogs of others?
The ideas which are bought alive by adding emotions.
10. Do you have any pets? If not, what pets would you want?
No, I would like to have a dog.
11. Who are some of your heroes (real-life or fictional) and why?
My mother is my real-life hero as she adds life to my life.
Anyone who claims it. Excited to listen from you all with the same set of questions.